Sign in to follow this  
KIlestera

Devs, you are making tames useless

I get nerfing tames to be more game balanced. However, you guys are taking it beyond reasoning. You keep reducing the base stats of tames to the point there is no reason to tame because the base lvls of a lvl 30 can only have around 300-500 base health. How do you expect creatures to live if the mount and player get jumped by a pack which naturally spawn? I rarely see one of any creature besides snakes running around alone.

You are literally screwing tamers and breeders over so hard. If you are going to keep nerfing tames like this then either get rid of the Alpha creatures or NERF THEM! On top of this you made elephants no longer have a weight reduction for wood, a heavy material they are SUPPOSED to gather. I dreamed and hoped for the day you would have the Rhino reduce the weight of stone, but you killed that too.

This all leads to the question of, what are the point of tames at this point? Either make taming useful and worth the points to fully invest into or don't have it in the game. You'll crush a lot of people who love the taming aspect and who love animals, but repeatedly nerfing tames to the point they are pets in the base that never leave is even more of a let down than just not having it in the game. What is the point of taming devs?

• Like 1

I fully agree, taming is now useless, i see that there were some who abused the weight reduction on ships, but what about just not making the animals useless when some of us used weeks planning to get them, getting them and finally getting shit done and then they cant carry anything they were meant to carry.. that part meant a lot to me, an elephant being good at wood, a rhino at stone..