Sign in to follow this  
jrod

Territory messages

I hope that they will change, that everybody can change the territory message. Yesterday someone wrotes at our territory map, that there would live Nazi pigs, ☹️, only cause of our german name -.- nothing to do with that guy who came at night to our island. 

My english is bad, sorry that i was lazy at school 🙃

The message also takes up half of my screen which is pretty annoying, so I vote for either a hide option or a way smaller message box.

Territory owners should be able to set a different message per island, not just per server, and also with an option to set a particular message just for a certain flag (to mark something).

And messages left by visitors should be visible only to the owners, via some sort of inbox... such an inbox, with someone's "address" (ID) accessible through flags and structures, and also inputtable directly, would be an excellent form of communication, which this game definitely needs, as they clearly want it to be far more MMO-ey than ark.

Also the territory message could certainly stand to be less intrusive in its first on-screen appearance as mentioned above, and should additionally pop up in the top right under ownership when pressing H so we don't just have to remember it.

I just just got merged with biggest company on official .. cant see anything past territory messages