KINGJANE

EU PVP (looking for 1 flag)

Hello dear players! I have a small company (only 3 players). Im here to ask if someone is willing to give us 1 flag, no matter where. We just want to build a base and actually "play thegame" even for a few days before we get wiped. We are +25yo nice and friendly guys. I know this post is gonna get lot of "shitty posts" but i dont care, just 1 nice post is enough for me. 

Hi dude, we are a small company of 13 looking to rent a bit of land (neutral and taxed) on our small island which already has a starter base on it. It is shared with a big Ally - Eternia but there is a protective port for any medium sized ships. It is in the tundra but we have strong defences and have not been succesfully raided so far! Contact me here or on discord (Bunsen#8712) if you are interested.

Bunsen, i will contact you later on. Maybe today/tomorrow. We are looking own flag but if it seems to be impossible we will accept your offer. I mean 1 flag for us isnt that big deal? We offer defences for the island as a alliance and ofcourse will help on other things also. But i keep on mind and will contact you if it seems to be impossible this way. 

6 hours ago, KINGJANE said:

Bunsen, i will contact you later on. Maybe today/tomorrow. We are looking own flag but if it seems to be impossible we will accept your offer. I mean 1 flag for us isnt that big deal? We offer defences for the island as a alliance and ofcourse will help on other things also. But i keep on mind and will contact you if it seems to be impossible this way. 

Sure thing, if I am not online contact my co leader Beaker#9323.

Mate, We are an about 20 ppl company on tropic and we have one island under our claim. We are being attacked by chinese every morning around 5-8. But if you would like to discuss some kind of deal, I might be able to help you guys out. Im not owner, but I will ask from our grand-leader 😄 Contact at discord, ok? 
Ioni#5733