Sign in to follow this  
Firespark81

Battleye forcing 60fps

Battleye is forcing the game to run at 60fps even though I have edited the ini files to lock the game at 30 which works fine on my private server not running battleye. I can't even run the command t.maxfps. When I do it goes to 30fps for about a half second then right back to 60. I even went into my graphics cards settings and set the frame rate to adaptive half refresh (which would be 30 fps) and freaking battleye even bypasses that. This is total BS I should have control over my frame rate. Does anyone know a way around this? Devs if you see this give us control of our frame rate. The fact that battleye even bypasses my settings made on a graphics card level is so intrusive it makes me want to abandon official server play.

It’s because positioning in the game is part in due to your FPS. Battleeye needs it for positioning atm. How people were able to exploit, cause it’s client side of where your positioned not server side

Edited by Taks118

OMG are you serious? They must be taking notes from Bathesda on game coding. So what about people that can't run the game at 60fps I guess they are still able to cheat.