Sign in to follow this  
Emeth

Claiming land question :)

Hey fellow atlas players,

Can someone explain something to me

How does the claim works, i was trying to claim a land yesterday and it had like 1700 ish seconds left, after the counter was finished it started to on the minus.

How does it work? 

Thanks for replyes

And have a magic day peeps.

I'm honestly not even sure the claim flags are working properly at the moment. Go Figure they've been screwed up since the beginning. I just had to pull a flag in another region that was so overlapped. The flag was pointless because even with our flag their first. Other people overlapped to the point we couldn't build if we wanted to.

Basically. Once someone elses counter reaches zero. Your flag should start to raise. I've seen some pretty screwed up timers. Not sure if its the old flags that are messing things up or whats going on. 

If someone logged in. That could cause the claim timer to go up etc.

Thanks for reply! 

I was not allowed to place my flag, i saw that there was 1 guy sleeping in a house.

But i am 100% sure that there where no people playing.

Thought i was very strange, atleast i just waited 1700 sec hehe.

Was kinda suprised when it started going in minus

My advice. Either live in lawless. It's a lot less headaches and still get most of the game. Downside is huge lag and you have to keep a bed on a raft. But you only have to log in every few days for upkeep. Or go randomly dump a buncha claim flags around till you can get some territory. With the old/new flags not sure if it will ever get straightened out. It's supposed to be working that if someone hasn't logged in for an x amount of  time you can take their territory. I don't think its working as intended due to old flags.

thanks, i might stick to lawless for some time then, as its seems very strange trying to claim land while its not working,

thanks again for reply 🙂