Sign in to follow this  
Nokim

Fix for tames to have harvesters survive alphas

The gap between a max lvl tamed animal and your average alpha is insanely large to the point where no tame can ever survive an alpha long enough to at least run out of its aggro range.

I like running into alphas now and then,but the system need a fix.

I suggest a aggro system based on animal.

for example make it so bears, lions and wolfs don't aggro on a tamed elephant unless attacked. Because lets face it, in real life..none of them would mess with an elephant.

Make bulls aggro free from wolfs but not lions. Because again..in the wild a lion would go for a bull but wolves would not unless in its a very large pack.

Rhino, again...only an elephant would mess with a  rhino, no wolf or lion in the wild would.

Lion/wolf...well  I don't see a reason why they wouldn't aggro any other carnivore.

Bears could be no aggro from lion or wolf or in your face aggro range required. this way you can harvest without fear unless you get close enough to pet the enemy.

This would at least give the harvester tames which happen to be the larger animals a chance to have their utility without having to lose them and retame them several times a day.

Edited by Nokim
  • Like 2