Is there information on setting up fountains or will they appear on the islands on their own?

Edited by Margot

On 1/14/2019 at 11:33 AM, Margot said:

Is there information on setting up fountains or will they appear on the islands on their own?

I am not aware of any information but prob on _PVE islands if they are in game atm.  Also there are a couple unique islands that they may be on or will be.

Mnt_Q_ER and Mnt_Z_CH both seem to be very uniquely created islands.  Most other islands appear to just be created from the PG system then tweaked.  

On 1/16/2019 at 7:51 AM, Karageek said:

I am not aware of any information but prob on _PVE islands if they are in game atm.  Also there are a couple unique islands that they may be on or will be.

Mnt_Q_ER and Mnt_Z_CH both seem to be very uniquely created islands.  Most other islands appear to just be created from the PG system then tweaked.   

Can anybody confirm this? I'd love to introduce this quest on my dedicated server, but I don't know if I have to do anything on the ServerGrid.json

5 hours ago, Claiyc said:

Can anybody confirm this? I'd love to introduce this quest on my dedicated server, but I don't know if I have to do anything on the ServerGrid.json

Fountain of youth was just added to the game. 2 of them randomly appear on Golden Ruins Islands _PVE islands.  I am not sure how it works if you only have 1 or 2 of those islands on your map.

35 minutes ago, Karageek said:

Fountain of youth was just added to the game. 2 of them randomly appear on Golden Ruins Islands _PVE islands.  I am not sure how it works if you only have 1 or 2 of those islands on your map.

Okay, I got no problem if those Fountains appear automatic on _PVE islands. I just wanted to know if I have to configure anything in the ServerGrid.json to make this happen.