Sign in to follow this  
Grimmblut

Insta-death in pvp

Hi,

I just got instagib'ed in PVP on official servers and wonder what ingame skill was used to do that. I'm not even mad (would have died anyway). I just want to know how the other player did that:

Well you had already taken damage from the arrow..

Saying that there are aimbots in game at the moment you can look on YouTube to see them working.

Hopefully with them starting to enable battleeye we will see some people getting banned.

Thanks for your reply, Caldrin.

I had received a total of 4 points of damage until that last hit that did 116 damage. The 4 points came from two arrow hits by the swimmer that was chasing me in the water. I know that there were two players at the beach, almost out of render distance. Until now I thought that the hit that killed me was from an arrow, fired by the guy in the water that already had hit me two times. I thought that maybe he had used the skill "Piercing Shot" on me, but when I tested that with some teammates of mine, we were not able to deal more than about 50 damage with a headshot from a bow and that skill. So if there's no other way for the swimmer to deal that much damage, then that would mean that one of the guys from the beach must have headshoted me with a carbine. That would either have been a "one in a million" shot or an aimbot. I'm still open for other explanations.

Edited by Grimmblut

Could have been a lucky shot but i was in a big siege on the weekend and every hit was a one shot kill against me.. even jumping and dodging around they would hit.

When you check some of the videos out on YouTube it will all make sense.

Hoping BattleEye sorts it 🙂