Sign in to follow this  
Irisa~moon

Fix claiming land/overspawns

I would love to leave the lawless lands, and a lot of people who have claimed lands have quit so there is land up for grabs.  However you are unable to claim land because while waiting that 6 hrs to claim someone walks into your claim to farm a tree, to tame an elephant, to farm rocks or even just walks near not even over the line in some points.  This has been tested by me I've seen it.  Please fix it so that we can claim and someone walking into area doesn't disrupt it.  Make it so it's an option if they are wanting to challenge in some way please, and not simple because they needed resources.  I've been trying to claim a spot now nearly 24 hrs and it keeps reseting just because a guy needed stone on my spot.

Also today it took 3/7 of our company to take out an alpha lion with cannons, arrows, fire arrows etc.  I have a full log of deaths it took to get rid of it.  Then after getting rid of it not even a min later an alpha wolf spawned in and killed all animals many people are quiting saying it's not fun to consistently fight off the wolf/lion spawns and all the alphas.  I would much rather be out looking for treasure maps etc but you have to have a base set up in order to build boats and you can't build if overspawns are happening.

Edited by Irisa~moon
  • Like 2