Sign in to follow this  
Goldraven

Add finished variants of city buildings to craft

I know there are plenty o' bugs to smash and server hamsters to feed on a regular basis.

However...

When placing the first bank in our new claim I was so happy with the design that I thought 'why the heck not push this even further?!'. 
I still think the original 'minecraft like' building feature should remain present in the game for creative minds and meaningful purposes. 

So before you hang me up...

towns.JPG

This is my idea/suggestion for 'out-of-the-box' buildings

Buildings I could think of is:

• Bars/taverns
  • Players houses
  • NPC houses (spawner that brings life to the area)
  • Jails
  • Stables
  • Barbers 
  • Vendors/Traders/shops
  • Doctor/Surgery (time to get that hook or wooden leg)
  • Castle
  • Guard towers
  • Museums
  • Ect.

Blueprints should be for sale at freeports (1500-5000 pr. building) and buildings should additionally cost a decent amount of materials to construct.
Buildings with different purposes. Remember to enable variants suited for different climates and materials.

I think this would add some 'life' and purpose to the claims for players who are a bit 'less' creative, find that current basic building is to simplistic. This could also be aimed at roleplaying oriented players. And in addition it would help to keep up the immersion that this is a pirates game and add to the atmosphere of Atlas. Furthermore it could help balance economy by bringing additional new gold sinks to the game as well.

Deadline: 2022 (Though be careful with those deadlines). 

Also be careful not to release it before deadline as this could trigger an unexpected positive reaction which is the most powerful customer experience you can deliver.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Goldraven