Sign in to follow this  
McGimp

Gunplay

42 minutes ago, McGimp said:

Okay then dude.

You can't take varying opinions even when constructively placed. Hell the guy even went through my answer yet to you it is trolling. The problem is you want a playstyle in game but don't about its affects on other game mechanics and players. 

Repeatily you just spammed "just stop...." yet I am the troll? Tried of people that clamour to get the game mechanics changed because "its hard". Whether it is alphas(which are easy to kill with fire arrows) losing ships(once again a sloop takes no time at all)  and so on. I am by no means a fanboi, the game needs work and have had frustrating moments in game, but the many people are overexagerrating issues(Hacking we can all agree on is not an exaggeration and needs fixed asap).

Shame really though since this will fall on deaf ears of those that only want to hear people supporting their opinions.

44 minutes ago, IsilithTehroth said:

You can't take varying opinions even when constructively placed. Hell the guy even went through my answer yet to you it is trolling. The problem is you want a playstyle in game but don't about its affects on other game mechanics and players. 

Repeatily you just spammed "just stop...." yet I am the troll? Tried of people that clamour to get the game mechanics changed because "its hard". Whether it is alphas(which are easy to kill with fire arrows) losing ships(once again a sloop takes no time at all)  and so on. I am by no means a fanboi, the game needs work and have had frustrating moments in game, but the many people are overexagerrating issues(Hacking we can all agree on is not an exaggeration and needs fixed asap).

Shame really though since this will fall on deaf ears of those that only want to hear people supporting their opinions.

Its not hard, its boring. And the numbers reflect that. Its not hard, its tedious. And the numbers reflect that. The constant stream of complaints directed at this game can be almost entirely attributed to how punishing every mechanic and function in this game is, without any reward most of the time mind you. 
If the goal is to make a game for the very small number of players who enjoy having a second job to log in to when they get off work, then theyre doing a stellar job. They may have over done it with the 40k player servers though. 

11 minutes ago, McGimp said:

Its not hard, its boring. And the numbers reflect that. Its not hard, its tedious. And the numbers reflect that. The constant stream of complaints directed at this game can be almost entirely attributed to how punishing every mechanic and function in this game is, without any reward most of the time mind you. 
If the goal is to make a game for the very small number of players who enjoy having a second job to log in to when they get off work, then theyre doing a stellar job. They may have over done it with the 40k player servers though. 

There is nothing boring about building a ship...

However there is a lack of satisfaction in building a ship anyone could have build because there is no effort needed, its easy!

And its not tedious its infact far too easy!!

The numbers reflect that Ark players want easy and players coming here for an actual game wanting something more then Easy!!!

Actually these dev's are doing a horrible job they haven't made a game balanced for any group...  Its too tedious for the A.D.D. Ark players and its too easy for the Normal gamer!

The only thing this game has is PvP and the PvP is completely based on naked people with fire arrows!!!

I really don't need to say anything more at this point....

4 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

There is nothing boring about building a ship...

However there is a lack of satisfaction in building a ship anyone could have build because there is no effort needed, its easy!

And its not tedious its infact far too easy!!

The numbers reflect that Ark players want easy and players coming here for an actual game wanting something more then Easy!!!

Actually these dev's are doing a horrible job they haven't made a game balanced for any group...  Its too tedious for the A.D.D. Ark players and its too easy for the Normal gamer!

The only thing this game has is PvP and the PvP is completely based on naked people with fire arrows!!!

I really don't need to say anything more at this point....

Man, youre way off base on almost every point other than the fire arrow issue. Which is just a side effect of some bigger problems with the game. Given your diagnosis of this games ails, ive got just one question. Do you work in game development? Because that would make a lot of sense.

26 minutes ago, McGimp said:

Man, youre way off base on almost every point other than the fire arrow issue. Which is just a side effect of some bigger problems with the game. Given your diagnosis of this games ails, ive got just one question. Do you work in game development? Because that would make a lot of sense.

Do you even play this game? You can easily get materials with a tame to build a Galleon in 1 day. The game is easy.

Just now, IsilithTehroth said:

Do you even play this game? You can easily get materials with a tame to build a Galleon in 1 day. The game is easy.

Stop...

On 1/13/2019 at 6:07 AM, rowdy said:

That would certainly be a welcomed change, but I think you need a bit more than that, as there are some quite big islands with no access to water

... .... .... .... He said there are islands....with no access to water.

Im 100% certain he doesn't know what an island is.

Anyway i came here because as with everything else so awful in this game i have yet another issue. Cant tell if the guns are loaded or not. No way to tell. Theres even a spot that says "ammo capacity 1/1" but it always says 1/1 so thats broken. And stupid. Carry 3 flint locks and a carbine. And of course the auto dual wield makes me loose a shot every time in the heat of battle. Aim with one flintlock, fire, switch to another and go to aim but oops, ur dual wielding so it just fires immediatly. Its literally the MAIN reason for having an offhand slot.

But honestly i just wanna know if there's a way to tell if ur guns loaded so i stop running out of cover to fire and getting shot.

Also another dude said if u cant kill an enemy with 4 to 6 shots ur doing it wrong. (He said id way meaner tho) . i guess the dudes never fought a heavy pirate with a shield. 3 carbine headshots get him to about 25% health depending on level. Flintlocks are useless.

Anyway. Bullets. Anyway to tell if ur guns loaded? Ty in advance.