Sign in to follow this  
Cyclonic

Contesting flags

the flag next to me had 4 hours on it i dropped a flag down a few mins later a rando ran by and added a hour to the timer then a bunch of ppl showed up and my flag was contested they stayed for about 30 mins then left. my flag was able to start over and the declaim timer reset to 6 hours. this is going to be an endless battle lol

yeah anyone running by gives my flag a 20 sec cooldown and resets the other flag to 6 hours. this can't be right

Edited by Cyclonic

I think you have to be in the company for the timer to reset. Any random person would just make it contesting or if their is a sleeper.

yeah its a random person just running by different company i didn't see anyone with the same company name no white timer just red declaiming 6 hours. 

edit

i can do show enemy contesters and it puts yellow swords on them my flag is green swords the other flag is slowing going down.

i dunno maybe im not to sure on how contesting works yet

Edited by Cyclonic

It took us almost 28 hours to claim land from an inactive player. When you are declaiming someones flag its 6 hours. It will reset back a certain amount each time someone walks through depending on how long they are in the circle. It takes forever...

• Like 1

wow..lol thanks for the info. hmm were dat coffee at? lol

Edited by Cyclonic