Sign in to follow this  
Sp3edGam3r

ANIMALS SPAWN PRIORITY !

Hello, I submit a suggestion that will do good to everyone who plays and make the game much more fun for newcomers 

Reduce Alpha Spawn! 
Reduce the number of groups of animals to no longer produce 5 wolves at the same time!
Reduce the range of aggression of animals!
Edited by Sp3edGam3r

And also fire all copy pasting developers, direwolve from Ark doesnt work in this game. You should and could have known that it would be a disaster...

3 hours ago, Sp3edGam3r said:

Hello, I submit a suggestion that will do good to everyone who plays and make the game much more fun for newcomers 

Reduce Alpha Spawn! 
Reduce the number of groups of animals to no longer produce 5 wolves at the same time!
Reduce the range of aggression of animals!

I have been a huge supporter of this game, I understand it's early access and will have bugs, so I never got angry about those and totally understood, but the spawning and aggression of creatures, wolves in particular, is something that can easily be fixed and should be, so the fact that they haven't is actually making me angry, I was just doing a treasure hunt, had only one damned left and a wolf shows up and kills me, I can't outrun it or fight it, and this is just one wolf. These creatures were bad enough before the nerf to guns, now they're impossible.