Sign in to follow this  
Fix this

Rework Alphas

I cant run 1 minute without finding an alpha (can provide video proof). This must be fixed. Taming is 100% a waste of time because you cant leave the base with a tame and have it live with the current alpha spawn rate. Farming is a nightmare. Granted not every alpha is aggressive but read on.

Its rediculous to have any alpha that literally cant be avoided if it aggros because theyre faster than normal spawns and even further ridiculousness that I cant even tame replacements because there is an alpha every 5th spawn that kills the high level potential tames. A pack of wolves cant kill an alpha cow, horse, crow etc. 

I would be ok with alphas being gone completely if necessary or BALANCE them so that theyre RARE (meaning you dont see one every day) and then also make them WORTH KILLING. Right now you get like 3 or 4x the amount of NORMAL MATERIALS that you get from killing the same type of monster but the risk is retarded versus the reward. 

If the spawn rate isnt going to be reduced then at least reduce their run speed to normal so you can GTFO if you dont want the encounter. 

They add nothing to the game and make taming completely useless and farming frustrating.