Sign in to follow this  
Cyclonic

PVE claiming

i found two spots! im declaiming  it and it says declaiming in 5 hours and other says declaiming in 25 hours? yeah i still dont get it....

the flag im trying to claim is not going down  but the one about 100m away the flag is going down lul

edit   the one my flag is close to  now says 40 mins i think nether flags are moving tho ill wait out the 40 mins and see what happens

Edited by Cyclonic

16 minutes ago, Cyclonic said:

i found two spots! im declaiming  it and it says declaiming in 5 hours and other says declaiming in 25 hours? yeah i still dont get it....

the flag im trying to claim is not going down  but the one about 100m away the flag is going down lul

edit   the one my flag is close to  now says 40 mins i think nether flags are moving tho ill wait out the 40 mins and see what happens

The flag you think you are claiming is not going down. My guess is there are overlapping claims and you put your flag in claim which has overlapped the flag you intended to claim. And that overlapping claim is the one you are getting down right now.
Its a mess -.- and main reason why people make buffers of additional claims around their bases right now. I could live of one sea claim but i need few times more to protect my base from being overlapped 😞 by someone else and losing tone of stuff i gathered and tens of hours I've invested into area.

I can't even get the claims to uncontest even after searching the area to make sure there's no body sleeping in the radius.

found a flag kinda by itself not much red crossing into it declaiming in 5 mins... 

its all jacked up lol

Edited by Cyclonic

Ok i declaimed in 5 -6 mins and 10 mins for my flag to claim. everything in my flag area is now mine lol seems i own a big build and a small one and a large ship dock now hmm

my one any only flag lets see how long it last lol WTS one flag spot infested with lions lol

but dat red tho lol

20190109102806_1.jpg

Edited by Cyclonic

uhh the big building i own half of it i cant do anything on the back but i own the front half of this building this shit aint right lol

went to a different island found one flag i could steal but theres a 6 hour declaiming timer. there's no white timer on the flag nobody around. don't know why some are different im getting 5 min 15 min 5 hour declaiming timers 

edit got green swords above flag

Edited by Cyclonic