Sign in to follow this  
T3RMINA1

Custom Painting

hi everyone, just trying to find out information on how to paint sails with the crew logo, i know it is a .pnt file and im not looking for how to make the painting, im looking for the name to save the sails under, i know claim flags need to be saved with the extension ClaimingFlag_C.pnt but i can't find any info on the extension for sails

2 minutes ago, T3RMINA1 said:

hi everyone, just trying to find out information on how to paint sails with the crew logo, i know it is a .pnt file and im not looking for how to make the painting, im looking for the name to save the sails under, i know claim flags need to be saved with the extension ClaimingFlag_C.pnt but i can't find any info on the extension for sails

I believe in guide section there is guide on how to do this and what program.you will.need to download to do it. Best things to do is paint the border of your sails then save it. Open it up modify and re-save it so you can use it in game

2 hours ago, T3RMINA1 said:

The name depends on the sail type and size. Also not all sails use the whole image; just draw round the borders of the sail canvas, save it in game and modify that file. It'll give you the right filename format.

Worth noting that some sails stretch the 256x256 image file out to 256x512 or 512x256 in game.

sweet thanks guys, i feel like an idiot, i should have thought of that 😕 thanks for the help and advice