Sign in to follow this  
Implicitlee

New NA/EU server or server Wipe for patch 10

I have played for 40+ hours so cannot get a refund but I am unable to play the game the way it is intended because of greedy land grabbers.

I played on release day but it was a very poor experience, you could probably have made level 100 if It wasn't capped to 8 on at a freeport. So I decided to give it a few days and a few patches and try again, but to my dismay nearly all the land is taken, when I did manage to find a place to put a shipyard, my raft was miles away stuck in someone else's shipyard because of lag and the only place I could get a floor down was also miles away. Combines with the flying Lions, rubber banded Boars, Olympic Runner/swimmer Crocodile oh yea and the teleporting turltes made it a long long hard grind to get a Sloop together while someone decided to play thought the lag and go land claim entire islands in a raft.

So my suggestion is you either do a server wipe with patch 10 or open a New set of servers so NEW players can get aCHANCE to play and enjoy what WE PAID for.