TrevorJD

Vitamin depletion is still too fast

My character has second level vitamin skill. I've spent the day pottering about the base being creative. I've found that my hunger does not deplete sufficiently quickly for me to be able to maintain my balanced nutrition buff. I have had to stand on a campfire periodically to take damage so that I heal and use some food. I play on a private server. I'm not sure if we have reduced hunger but that may affect it.

Please note that this is NOT a request to increase default hunger rates! Rather, to scale the vitamin depletion rate with the server hunger rate so that you can stay healthy without having to be injured.

I have same issue. Hunger stays full and vitamins deplete. To the point of vit deficiency. Not able to refill vit's because food is full. This happened twice. Both while on water between islands. Issue appears to be in comparative values for hunger or vitamin leveling. I had to burn to correct the issue also. Either that or suffer from over eating. Sucks

Linking hunger and vitamins drain is a good idea.  For now I would get on your admin to reduce vitamin drain if they have already reduced hunger. On officials, if running around the base, I never have a hard time finding room in my stomach for food to up my vitamins.  Long voyages on a ship are another story tho.  I find I don’t burn enough food to keep up with vitamins when spending long amounts of time at sea. 

My admins aren't amenable to such proposals. I suggested they bump fortitude to counter the completely broken environmental mechanics and they said they weren't interested in circumventing a part of the game that's working fine...