CybCyb07

I need help for my private server

hi , 

i need help for my problem on my private server, i need crew members but i not have npc village

so i Don't know we can summon npc if you have any command for summon npc tell me please

1 hour ago, CybCyb07 said:

hi , 

i need help for my problem on my private server, i need crew members but i not have npc village

so i Don't know we can summon npc if you have any command for summon npc tell me please

you can summon the crew members or get them from destroying ships of the damned drop 1-4 crew members that are higher level.  Put gold in your 0 slot to hire them, they will be in the water with the loot container but tend to get eaten quickly by sharks after destroying ships of the damned.

I'd also suggest adding a freeport island to your server they are any island that ends in _E   just one E not 2.

you can summon NPC Crew members and pay them gold to hire just have 

cheat summon HumanNPC_BP_Crew_Female_C   will summon a random level crew member you still need "hire" them put gold in 0 slot.

If you are running your own private server and a map you created yourself (or got it from someone else) and there are no ports then there probably are none.

Check with the editor if the spawn regions have ports, they normally have NPCs where you can buy crew.
Here is a list of Islands that are confirmed to have NPC on them and are starting Islands:

FREEPORTS CONFIRMED
Cay_H_WR_E
Cay_K_TR_E
Cay_J_EE_E
Mnt_A_WU_E
Mnt_F_ET_E
Mnt_J_WT_E
Mnt_L_CH_E
Mnt_O_CL

Or use cheats like Karageek put in above. Here is how you activate it command:

enablecheats <password> Logs you in as the administrator
Edited by deedlit

You need at least 1 Freeport on your map. They are the islands ending in _E should all be Freeports,  you can put them in whatever grid you want but if you want to spawn on them you’ll have to put them in your ‘home’ server and set spawn points for that grid.