Sign in to follow this  
RoycePlays

Loss of all tames

I log in go downstairs to find all my tames missing and like 5 to 6 wolves just going ham inside my building. How the hell does this happen animals spawning inside of building, do foundations not block spawns. Literally a whole day of work completely down the drain. Just let me know if there is something I can do to keep this from happening again. We leave everything on passive as its enough of a problem that wolves can attack thru foundations and walls. 

Atm they aggro on everything within a 50 mile radius and clip through walls.  U expect a patch to help with this soon.

Ive had good luck with stone walls btw.

Edited by Case of the Scurvy

we have an entire stone castle and this is still happen I will have to make a whole hollow wall for them to glitch into

Edited by RoycePlays

1 hour ago, Case of the Scurvy said:

In the end does it really matter? The second you take one out to use, you will get ambushed by an alpha..... 

It's crazy how many alphas are around. All you can do is die or try to trap them for leveling...

I am pretty sure foundations or any structures do not block spawns.

I have a very difficult time keeping my tames safe on the island i am on, there are 5 trillion wolves / lions / snakes / crocs and other things on the island at anytime, and this is a tiny island, takes a minute or 2 to circle the whole thing on a wolf.

I built 2 behemoth gates to completely block off an area and my tames are inside of a pen behind the gate.

nothing i have built blocks any of the spawns, lions / wolves still spawn right next to my house, very frustrating, and if i am really unlucky an alpha will spawn.

Fun stuff.