Sign in to follow this  
Liatni

I hate to admit it because

I do think the freedom to take over how ever much a company can is kinda a part of the pvp however, I would like to suggest that maybe you think on capping a company to around 100 as well for Landclaims maybe do something like.  2 or 3 flags per every 5 people in a company up to a set # amount, total.

Seems to me that would make it so any 1 company can sit on a server and there is still room for movement with in it even when the entire company is on (what isn't always)

Companies would have to have some Flag management to do so wouldn't be claiming all over the Atlas world . Of course they will make several companies and Allied with others but, at least they would have to juggle who homes where in doing so. Claim limit is needed but, wouldn't want to take all the fun away,  xpecially on the pvp server.  And they would as well need to save a couple flag spots for ship claiming.  IMO 2 per five would be  best but,  3 would work better for smaller companies to be able to have 1 flag claim set aside for them fun ship claims.

Just a suggestion and a rough one at that. ty.