kimleo

The PVE ship was vandalized (a letter to the developer)

Dear developer:

The player maliciously destroys other people's ships by carrying weights. I have been used by the bad guys to destroy 7 ships by weight.

There are no open containers on my deck, such as bonfires, blacksmiths, etc.

If it is a PVP server, this is normal, but PVE should not have this kind of destruction mode. The hard work of several days and nights disappeared in just one hour.

Should the official not pay attention to this problem? Developers can modify it to: PVE server, the ship can't move under load, but it won't sink
Otherwise, more and more people will do this, seriously affecting other people's gaming experience, and will be more and more disappointed with your company. You will gain more and more bad reviews, and players will no longer love your products in the future.

Just today, three of my friends left the game because the two ships were again vandalized. For ten days, our hard work has not been destroyed by ghost ships or other game elements, but because the bad guys have destroyed the weight and constantly ruined our gaming experience.
7 consecutive ships: 1 Galion sailboat, 2 Scuna sailboats, 2 monorail sailboats, 2 rafts destroyed
If the developer does not pay attention to this problem, you will lose the trust and love of the players.

a player who loves this game

QQ图片20190106114437.png

Edited by kimleo

i had the some problem but i'm a starter player and a big company destroyed my raft. in a island withou any place to put a shipyard

Please fix this.  If your ship can be sunk when anchored in PVE.  Why play.  I will ask steam for a refund if you dont fix it soon

Need a way to remove vagrants from ships also!!!!!!!  I am tired of finding level 1 random char named players sleeping on my ships. the rafts I just destroy and rebuild as they are cheap. but the ships are to expensive to do this with.

and I have seen 2 attempts to sink my ships, and 1 player park his raft in my shipyard so I could not build. 

Please do something about the griefing!

Edited by Senica_Vanseen

They will not refund it they will say you have played too many hours

Dev's should fix the ship grief bug it is there responsibility to the community if they don't then they don't care and why should we sink any more money  or recommendations in it.