Sign in to follow this  
MadDog08

Animals destroying items through walls

We have now lost 4 wolves, 2 cooking pots, and a couple of lockers that was full of weapons and tools that we had just crafted earlier in the day.  All of these items were inside a house, or pen for the wolves, with stone walls.  The animals head comes through the wall and damages the items inside.  This has happened twice while being logged off, and several times while logged in and seeing it happen.

1 minute ago, MadDog08 said:

We have now lost 4 wolves, 2 cooking pots, and a couple of lockers that was full of weapons and tools that we had just crafted earlier in the day.  All of these items were inside a house, or pen for the wolves, with stone walls.  The animals head comes through the wall and damages the items inside.  This has happened twice while being logged off, and several times while logged in and seeing it happen.

Untill they fix this bs..., place an extra one tile of buffer, away from the machines, lockers etc and try putting stuff level higher than the bottom walls.

33 minutes ago, MadDog08 said:

I found that the smaller lockboxes tend not to take damage over the large storage box. I have a 3 by 4 hut on the beach with smithy and small lockboxes. Occasionally things attack my hut or me inside the hut. The wall take damage the big storage boxes crumble but never seem to have any issues loosing the small chests

Edited by Hackjob