Sign in to follow this  
Mercenary

GAME CRASH PROBLEM SOLVED

Hi all,

I just doing this comment so may help some people.

I have a aliemware r4 I7 -4930k six core 3.90 ghz with 16gig ram 2 T hardrive and radeon rx 580 with was using windows 8 driver with by radeon they don't do driver for windows 8 is only 7 or 10.

So I got the game day one until today with luck I just played around 1 hours in block 5 to 10 minutes before crash happen they no more chance in connect,just freezes black screen error and more error, so last night I decided to install the still " free upgrade " from windows 8.1 to windows 10 after 2:30 hours I installed the radeon driver for my radeon rx 580 after that I crossed my finder and start the game.

WOW THE GAME WORK PERFECT NO STOP OR CRACK AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED FOR OVER 1 HOURS LOL.

I turn of the game and login again worked like a charm next day login again no problem and finally I start to enjoy the game, somehow I don't think this game like windows 8.

Hope this info will help someone with having the same trouble I was having for the last couple weeks. 

2 hours ago, Mercenary said:

Hi all,

I just doing this comment so may help some people.

I have a aliemware r4 I7 -4930k six core 3.90 ghz with 16gig ram 2 T hardrive and radeon rx 580 with was using windows 8 driver with by radeon they don't do driver for windows 8 is only 7 or 10.

So I got the game day one until today with luck I just played around 1 hours in block 5 to 10 minutes before crash happen they no more chance in connect,just freezes black screen error and more error, so last night I decided to install the still " free upgrade " from windows 8.1 to windows 10 after 2:30 hours I installed the radeon driver for my radeon rx 580 after that I crossed my finder and start the game.

WOW THE GAME WORK PERFECT NO STOP OR CRACK AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED FOR OVER 1 HOURS LOL.

I turn of the game and login again worked like a charm next day login again no problem and finally I start to enjoy the game, somehow I don't think this game like windows 8.

Hope this info will help someone with having the same trouble I was having for the last couple weeks. 

Game probably needs best DX version to run which 8.1 can't get

Maybe is right maybe not but the game don't ask for direct x 12 apparently can run in window 7,8 and 10 and direct x 12 is for windows 10 only.