Sign in to follow this  
hillbllywsperer

Another thing while i feel like ranting!!!

Why the hell would of everything broken in this game did you nerf fire arrows!!!!! There are Giant Whales, Hydras, Flying Drakes, non stop respawning wolves, lions and others that you cant run from. Players are getting stuck in docks, hit boxes dont register half of the time when you use arrows, There are 1000 crocodiles everywhere, all land is claimed, there is no way to make fur armor of almost no fibers in the cold, but you felt the nee to nerf fucking fire arrows!!!! How about fixing the ridiculous amount of damned ships that are even spawning in freeports. The insane amount of enemies everywhere that you dont have 5 min to farm without wolves or lions or snakes up your ass. But hey lets nerf fucking fire arrows. You guys are assholes, no wonder why 90% of the PVE population has quit already. Because if you dont play in a huge clan this game is pointless because you cant get the powerstones. 

Actually it isnt a hitbox issue, I tested. It is a natural resistance to the type of damage.  This is why some of your flintlock shots do 120 damage and others do over 200!   

Fire arrows were OP as hell in PVP, there was no point in using anything but fire arrows.  

I agree that fur armor is kind of stupid to make.  You need sap to make it... yet you cant get sap in the northern climates.  As for fiber... there is PLENTY of fiber in the Tundra zone.. it is called cotton.   

Yes I know of fiber, but im in the subarctic with the Yetis not in  Tundra and there is literally not 1 cotton plat on these islands. I have been here 3 days and haven't found 1!!! And the goal is supposed to be getting powerstones but hey have made it so you need a huge team to get them, its ridiculous for a player like me who doesnt want to join a big clan in PVE. Me and my buddy 2 manned the Hydra on D12 and got to the powerstone alter but got wrecked by the 50 giant bats, scorpions, spiders  and undead soldiers in the tiny ass cave that auto respawn on death. Oh dont forget about the cyclps and rock golems that spawned rigth outside the cave so we couldnt leave and then the Hyra repawned right at the cave entreace and we were never able to get in again without killing the boss for a second time. This game at this state is a joke and is gonna lose all players that arent in large clans. It doesnt have a 77% negative rating on steam for nothing. Also I got a private server and its one square lol. You cant even make your own RP community its too goddamn small and there are no powerstones or shit to do.