Sign in to follow this  
LORDSWARZ

player stats/earnable badges/additional governance options

im sure you geniuses have so much on your plate.. i love what you're doing with this amazing game. i figured as a player in the community i would throw you some ideas that im sure youve already thought about, but just in case...

i would love to see how far ive traveled by boat, by land, how many pirates ive killed, how many trees ive cut down, etc. and id like to be able to earn some type of badge or title for those not to show off, but to maybe let other people know (at least my company and those allied) what i specialize in at a glance.

the governance options i feel dont give enough access restriction options, or the actual option for anyone to straight up have a locked box to themselves. some disagree but regardless of having to develop trust etc there should always be a base way for a player to have privacy. being in a large company that has been playing together for a long while, its always frustrating to figure out who that one guy is pulling kits off peoples boats.  it also seems as if the folder system is broken atm (was working)

some type of bounty/mission board in freeport towns. Seems like a lot of work but its 2019, anything is possible. say i wanted 500 crystal. i could go to freeport. post a mission through a menu where i can pick the quantity of resource i want, and then i can place the amount of gold im paying for the mission reward into the menu, post the mission (the board/npc holds the gold you place as the reward) then anyone can come up to the board, see the reward, and fullfill the reward by bringing the resource to the board/npc who controls the missions. a little rough sketch of an idea. (imagine being able to place gold bounties on other players, capturing them in cages and delivering them somewhere, sinking a particular ship, etc.

i love the company way of playing, dont get me wrong, but it would also be neat to incentivize content for the type of player that just likes exploring, coming into new territories and trade. Past all these cannon wielding fire arrow shooting stun locking with a scythe types, they are out there, dodging and weaving with speed sloops. just as there are some who love expanding and sailing all over, there are also the types that like to just fortify an island and chill there. both types need resources and gold. mission posts for resources, both sides win.

great job on this game. cant wait to see the future.xo