Sign in to follow this  
blackcell1

These REALLY need to be fixed or tweaked.

this is my first time going out of my way to word my suggestions or give me 2 cents on a game (as i do love ark and i see atlas could really follow ark).

I'm just going to ramble on issues i really feel need to be changed or tweaked until they work better for the players, currently I'm sitting on about 27 hours of in-game time and I'm playing on the PVE EU server.

• i know I'm playing PVE but the spawns seem really odd, just running around trying to gather resources to build my first sloop and i feel like I'm just playing a zombie horde game but with crocodiles. being as I'm only level 25 i only really have access to the bow and I'm dying way to many times. its not that I'm a rubbish shot but it just feels like fighting crocs and sneaky giant snakes instead of doing what id like to do such as build or look for treasure.
  • crocodiles and other animals knock you off the boat, and eat you through the walls of your house.
  • the respawn is all backwards, killed all the undead soldiers on a treasure point, went to dig up the loot and the fuckers respawned.
  • the skill tree is wrong and feels like a massive grind fest. being currently a solo player why should i have to spend 2 or 3 points on unlocking the ability to craft better tools ? surely i should be able to spend the 2/3 points on getting access on better tools and get the tools. not to just unlock that skill tree.
  • the bow has been dropped to 40 durability. i know its so i should work for gun or look for a better bow endergram but currently atm its killing 4 crocs before i have to repair it. 
  • aggressive mods should attack other aggressive mobs and should also take damage when under water for too long.
  • you cant outrun a wolf, how can you escape or even defend yourself ?

i may edit this and add new rants or suggestions if i remember them lol

please don't just comment saying that this games early access and shits going to change. i know the games in early access. 

p.s. thanks for sorting out the lag, really enjoyed playing over the Christmas period guys!!

Edited by blackcell1