Sign in to follow this  
Mixero

[Feedback] Make starting islands PVE?

Hello, after some time of playing i think starting islands should be PVE why?

1.Well people will actually focus on main goal instead of killing each other. 

2.Perfect combination of PVE and PVP .

3.More pirate/exploring content instead of stupid killing each other we already have it in Rust and Ark?(never played ark before).

4.More people will give game a chance instead of deleting/refunding .

5.It actually make sense right? Like in MMO at the beginning you focus on PVE then you do PVP. 

6.Lets watch trailer again and as you can see in cities people are chilling, talking...etc well lets make it real right? Instead of attacking, running, jumping like animals people will be actually talking, trading, teaming up.. sounds cool to me.

Overall i just think that 50% of players will give up before they reach actual content. Game should focus more on pirate/exploring stuff instead of survival.  

I couldn't find feedback forum so i decided to post it here.

Thanks! and sorry for bad english :) 

I like the idea. Think about it, you're trying to survive and your chance of survival is increased when you have someo e else there to help gather quickly, help hunt etc.

Also, it promotes some co-op early on - even pvpers need to work together against others. 

Most importantly, it's a chance to make your first friend and ally in the game.... and possibly the first big lesson if you work together and get off the island only for them to later turn on you for your stuff - welcome to the world of pirates...

Never played ark? There are entire PVP alpha tribes that deal with it just fine in that game. It takes finesse to get off to a good start in PVP. There are plenty of resources so don't worry about theft and vandalism.  

Edited by IRiT8iN