Sign in to follow this  
SpeedInc

Just cant do it...

I may not have been on here as much as I like from day 1 but good god.... I spent the better part of the time on the Freeport and doing well. Had my loaded raft ready to go and get me a small plot of land and see what this game is about.....

Well first you have to stop others from blowing up your raft in freeport. Then you come back to a respec and by god you put a point in the wrong spot and FML. Keep a positive out look and build a half you know what raft and only a quarter of what you used to have and set sail..... 4 hours later to the nearest land you find that well its packed and btw, you dead.

I really do want to give this game a chance... (no need to mention EA or badmouth Wildcard for this part) The games physical state with ping rate just insane and FPS still not in a good state compounding to an dismal clan/tribe/Co search or joining is just pure punishment. And by God dont put LFG or any of the Co's put that they are open.... that admin will lock that sucker up faster than you can blink.. but yet they will not fix the search functions of the companies pages... or some how make the in game companies post here so we can find others to play with if solo just cant be done. I work FULL time like 10hours a day and try to put 6 to 8 hours in Ark... love to switch off my console and onto my PC for Atlas but its just way to much punishment at this point.. how do you all do it..

There is just way to much PVP built into this PVE game... for me its not PVE, may not be totally PVP but sure as hell not PVE.. I mean I cant build in freeport (okay fare enough). I can build in lawless but im pretty much dead and as of this coming up monday seems that may be a nogo as well. And since its as packed as a sports stadium parking lot its just a no go. So that leaves the rest of the map, some what 70% or more. well seems we cant build there because you have to be online no less than 3 hours and all your stuff is now stolen if you are.... Oh and if your nice enough to get a spot some one is pimping you out at 30%. What the hell...Guess I will go silently into the night and come back another week.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there. I need to build another PC, and toss my PS4 out the window to get my wife here... she puts 2 times the hours in Ark that i do... good god...