Sign in to follow this  
piratilla50

HELP

Hi I bought the game the day it came out; and ever since I’ve been experiencing a lot of problems. I have a good PC (1GB). The problem is that I can’t access the game with my own steam account, the only way is going in thru my friends steam account and the game instantly starts, then I log out and go in with my steam account and I can play, but also while I’m playing in the middle of the game it freezes and kicks me out of the game. But if I don’t do this step ( using my friends account)and only access first with my account it won’t let me. So I’m reaching out to you in the hopes of y’all fixing this issue. I need to be able to play the game with my own steam account and not having to use someone else’s in order to be able to play. Thank you and I’ll be waiting for you fast response with a solution. Have a good day.

Hi I bought the game the day it came out; and ever since I’ve been experiencing a lot of problems. I have a good PC (1GB). The problem is that I can’t access the game with my own steam account, the only way is going in thru my friends steam account and the game instantly starts, then I log out and go in with my steam account and I can play, but also while I’m playing in the middle of the game it freezes and kicks me out of the game. But if I don’t do this step ( using my friends account)and only access first with my account it won’t let me. So I’m reaching out to you in the hopes of y’all fixing this issue. I need to be able to play the game with my own steam account and not having to use someone else’s in order to be able to play. Thank you and I’ll be waiting for you fast response with a solution. Have a good day.