Grim

Sinking ships

I logged on today to find that both my sloop and newly built schooner had been destroyed, by what I don't know. No animal had killed me so I assume I drowned when either the game bugged out or some shit stain found a way to sink them both which I think is more likely as this is the Ark community after all. The whole reason for joining a PvE server was so that I could learn the game without the risk of being wiped daily as a solo player, a fat lot of good that was. Both ships were always fully repaired and well out of the way of any damned ships before I logged off.

Don't know how you haven't noticed but right now the PvE is still basically PvP. Players are sinking other players ships by weighing them down, and claim flags can be stolen from active companies while they are inside of them.

Well I obviously had not noticed that, probably because nothing like this had happened to me before and I didn't see anything about it. If I had known about it before then I wouldn't have built a damn thing and just waited for it to be sorted out.

This just happens to us. Bunch of griefers sunk all of our ships. Even the brig. They loaded up two players and those two logged out on deck of a brand new empty ship with a base weight of 9k.

To combat this they should fix it so players cannot have excessive over encumbermant. Or players take damage just like the ships do with over encumbered. 

They could still sink ships but would take so many more people to do it.