Sign in to follow this  
Senju

Possible connection fix

After not being able to join back into my original NA server, I joined the NA pve server and it connected. I then quit and went back to my server and it worked. Freak incident?

• Haha 1

Also try connecting to EU servers. Just get it to start, create a character, let it load and maybe farm something then switch back. Let me know ASAP!

If you see the connection time out before it even starts to load it's most likely gonna time out. When it worked for me there was no pre error message. If that makes sense. It's like it times out before it even tried to load then times out again after loading. 

Edited by Senju

Update: The second time trying that method did not work. If you get a pre error message before loading, you're doomed. 

Seems that if you lose connection, your character is stuck in limbo and won't let you connect. Hence why it works when you switch to EU because you have no characters. My buddy just got in fine but it was his first character on NA pvp.

1 minute ago, Senju said:

Seems that if you lose connection, your character is stuck in limbo and won't let you connect. Hence why it works when you switch to EU because you have no characters. My buddy just got in fine but it was his first character on NA pvp.

guess the only fix for limbo guys is a server restart...

18 minutes ago, Senju said:

After not being able to join back into my original NA server, I joined the NA pve server and it connected. I then quit and went back to my server and it worked. Freak incident?

Damn you Senju you had me so excited for a moment there lol

1 minute ago, Aussienutz said:

Damn you Senju you had me so excited for a moment there lol

Don't worry, I too was excited. 😞

• Sad 1