Sign in to follow this  
Jorm

Some Issue that Bothers me!

Hi Grapeshot,

please fix that after a Server Restart im stuck in my Foundation. I played Rust in the Early Access, and not even them could be so Stupid and relase a Patch like this. In the Middle of The Day(atleast in EU) and buggy. Now i can Wait forever till i die,  and then Respawn. Nice Work!

More Points to Fix:

1: SotD should only attack when they get Attacked, There is no Logic in killing Solo-Rafts/Sloops with no Weapons.

2: Implent a Proper Report System for Griefers/Glitchers/People noone want to Play with for different Reasons. As in every other MMO

3: We the People who Played for this Game should help you Translate it? Is this a Joke, or has the CEO of Grapeshot to much WhatEver? "You Know What? The Idiots payed for this Game, they can help translate it!" Are you really this Greedy? Atleast Give the Volunteers something Special ingame. (Translator Skin for every Ship or Whatever) But nothing?

4: The Claim System, every Way is better than now. Cap the Claims to 1 Per Person, and fix all the Glitchtes/Bug

5: Community Manager? A Studio without a Voice is a bad Studio.

Just my 2 Cents.

1 claim per Player ist one of the First Things they should do, and delete ALL Claims. But they will not do this. They dont know that their Claim System is stupid.

And the Next things are the stupid Animals. I cant really do something because there are so many Lions, Wolfs and Snake. And you have so much Problems to kill them. Lions and Wolfs can jump 100metres! You cant hit them because your Weapon is slow and they always jump. And they Spawn beside you! 

This Game has many Problems to prevent Players from playing!

And in 1 Hour the Second Time the Server Restarts and i got Stuck in a Foundation. Nice Work! I dont know whats so hard to give the Players a Suicide Button if this happens!

Reporting System: I agree with a reporting system for cheaters/hackers. Griefing though is a tough one in this game. With  piracy being the theme of this game, the system will get floods of reports of people upset that their ship and stuff was stolen by a larger group. 

Land Claims: I think with the upcoming changes to claim flags in 10.0 it resolves most of the issues. Allowing smaller groups who are unable to defend claims to build up while paying taxes seems like a fair solution. This game is multi-faceted and each player will not be able to do everything. Claiming land is not something a solo farmer should be able to do imo, this should be left to the larger groups who allow smaller ones to settle their lands.

Edited by Rangcom