Sign in to follow this  
Chickfabulous

Recipe/Food Suggestion For Time Put into Farming

I first want to say I appreciate how much they are doing and working to fix/change to balance the game.  Especially the farming/resource gathering/taming rates.  I'm also really glad to see the upcoming fixes to claims on PVE which is a bit brutal for small companies, and not having to drop everything every 2 mins to go contest someone trying to steal a claim lol.

(Quick bug report)

Nature's Cry 1 works great, but 2 & 3 do not add a buff at all.  (that's the only bug i have to report)

The biggest Suggestion is the FOOD more specific the recipes.  

I don't mind that they take a lot of ingredients, the biggest issue is, yesterday after sailing for 18 hours over 2 days exploring and finding materials not available in our region, we found cocoa, sugar, and salt.  When we got back to base I decided to make hot cocoa.  The ingredients amount I don't mind because of what it offers.  The biggest problem is after the amount of hours it takes to get all of these items, for it 1) to only stack to 5 and 2) In the preserving bag last 2 hours.  So after taking this long haul, unless I plan on consuming pretty much when I make it or a short time sooner, it makes wanting to cook recipes (while they add to 2 vitamins & a heal) really not wanting to make anything.  If you could please increase the stack sizes & time lasting in a preserving bag it would be nice, because right now the cost/time put into making these isn't worth it with the bad stack size/spoil timer.