justinlee

ship of the damned spawning

my friends rents a server which i am admin on and i wanted to help him with his 2x2 on setting stuff up so that everything runs right and need some server help

1. can you change in server setting how many and how far away they can spawn from island cause seem to still be so close

2. can you change it so animals that are supposed to spawn on island do not appear in front of you and spawn in the water

3. dose it matter how far island are away from each other to make sure animals spawn right

4 my friend rents a 2x2 server and we wanted set up home spawn on each server grid how do we do that

On 1/3/2019 at 3:00 PM, justinlee said:

3. dose it matter how far island are away from each other to make sure animals spawn right

I don't think island proximity matters for animal spawns

On 1/3/2019 at 3:00 PM, justinlee said:

4. my friend rents a 2x2 server and we wanted set up home spawn on each server grid how do we do that

I think when you edit the map with the island editor you can select "homeserver" checkbox in the lower left.  You Ctrl+click the grid open space (not over an island) and the properties window should have a checkbox for "homeserver"