Roogy

Lawless Servers

Sooooo what exactly are the point of these? If you cant claim then are they there just to look pretty? I've heard people talk like you cant build there but im not sure how true this is. In my head I would assume that you can do anything there you could do anywhere else its just not protected. Meaning you could be raided. Am I wrong on this one? Anyone else have any concrete info on em?🤷‍♂️

You can only build on territorial islands (IE: Parts of the map that are not generally reserved for spawning players in) so that ppl have a chance at minimum to get their sh*t together... while I think they should have staggered them, I do also enjoy the fact that I can island hop without worry and start again to increase my level

58 minutes ago, TheStormcrows said:

You can only build on territorial islands (IE: Parts of the map that are not generally reserved for spawning players in) so that ppl have a chance at minimum to get their sh*t together... while I think they should have staggered them, I do also enjoy the fact that I can island hop without worry and start again to increase my level

Do me a favor - next time you island hop, do it for me.  Say in chat, "This one is for Floyd".  I've been timing out all day, and can't get in; do this for an old fella, would ya please?

44 minutes ago, Pink_Floyd said:

Do me a favor - next time you island hop, do it for me.  Say in chat, "This one is for Floyd".  I've been timing out all day, and can't get in; do this for an old fella, would ya please?

I know your pain but until few stability updates i'd suggest just leveling up yourself and don't worry too much about losing items.

8 hours ago, Roogy said:

Sooooo what exactly are the point of these? If you cant claim then are they there just to look pretty? I've heard people talk like you cant build there but im not sure how true this is. In my head I would assume that you can do anything there you could do anywhere else its just not protected. Meaning you could be raided. Am I wrong on this one? Anyone else have any concrete info on em?🤷‍♂️

I too was a little confused about that, been trying to claim land for a while, guess just need to get a boat and discover some unmapped territory 

40 minutes ago, Hyper said:

I know your pain but until few stability updates i'd suggest just leveling up yourself and don't worry too much about losing items.

I'd love to level up, but I'm still timing out every time I try to join.  Thus my request.  😛

Just now, Pink_Floyd said:

I'd love to level up, but I'm still timing out every time I try to join.  Thus my request.  😛

Oh damn 😞