Sign in to follow this  
Bushma

Just a quick idea for claims.

I think another big issues besides claim timers and other stuff is that the circles can actually overlap. My suggestion is to make so no circle can overlap anything.

Now I have like 2 circles overlapping into my claim and they can build there. And I didn't even got to defend it...

If the circles couldn't overlap this would solve the issue with 1 guy keeping half the island that he doesn't use because he couldn't defend it and there would also be some little neutral spots left in between the claim circles for random passers-by to build a shelter to stay until the next day, or some crafting buildings to prepare for the next voyage. Just an idea. Thank you 🙂 Idea given with PVE server in mind as I have no experience in PVP one, so it might work differently there.

claims are just completely broken and it needs way more than this change to make them work

let alone the fact that they just overlap and it ain't calculated depending on the surrounding claims shows the little effort that was put into this system