Sign in to follow this  
Taerarenai

Massive griefing in EU PVE - Nice exploiting of game mechanics

Well, the title sums it up nicely yea? 

We were anchored near an island in which there was 0 unclaimed land. As we passed around i tried to place a flag somewhere deep in the water perhaps someone doesnt play anymore. It didnt work, fine, we moved on. 

I went to go eat something and my friend stayed behind just to be "surprised" by about 30 people on the ship. What did they do ? (Keep in mind that this was a Schooner built by 2 people without the harvest event). They got on board by bringing one of their small ships and they started hitting each other, therefore DAMAGING our ship. 

Their weight and their AOE dmg just sunk our Schooner on a PVE server. 

If these people dont get any punishment for abusing game exploits (cause being able to damage someone elses property on PVE is a goddamn exploit), then this game should simply state "Broken, dont play" and not "Early Access". Its based on ARK and this never happened there, so good job.

I'm really wondering if devs/mods will follow up with this problem. If i wanted to risk my ship being sunk by other players i wouldve played PVP, at least there's a chance for me to counter-attack instead of seeing my ship sink.

20190103181929_1.jpg

20190103182143_1.jpg

20190103182626_1.jpg

20190103182647_1.jpg

20190103182707_1.jpg