Sign in to follow this  
Terotox

Explain the useless Claim System to me ?! + block asians!

First of all - i love this game, but how could it be that your areas can be taken that easy?

We have 2 groups of asians on our island... no way to communicate, no way to play together.... all you see from them is building fucked up large gateways everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

My whole crew was online yesterday, we were lucky to claim 2 areas at the very beginning of Atlas. Both areas are "saved" with houses and we work daily on both areas.

Today im back online and what do i see. One of our areas is lost. Sure there are big BIIIIIG gateways all around this area, some asians which cant communicate with you AND our house on this area is gone, also the crew mate who was sleeping  there in the first floor.

I dont understand how this claim system work. Or do it even work? I tried severel times to claim a area to destroy some spawn blocking buoys. No way, no timer at all, not a single chance to challenge any area. But it seems like you need to use any exploits or whatever to deal with this game mechanics so far?

Overall - block this chinese mega farmers and give us a better system you can defende in pve....

Flags are broken and have to replace every 3 days. Building on a claim does nothing even having sleepers does not protect it.

thanks James_32 that sounds like you're right >_< 

But better to know something went wrong....