Ms.Sn4ppy

SHIP DECAY is such a mess... like so much! Unplayable..

The fast auto decay is such a stupid fuck ... unplayable for humans that need sleep from time to time ....

I built a sloop yesterday, had every piece of stuff in it... With building, sailing for treasures etc. this took me the whole day...

My company dont own land until now, so my only option was to bring it in a free port over night ... because i have to sleep from time to time in real life ^^

I slept for 7 hours ... weird enough that i start the game immediatly after waking up - only to see the stupid ship sinking before my eyes !!! There was no time for repairing anymore...

I hit alt+f4 ... and lost all fun for playing

There is appearently a function for the npc-crew to repair ... i tried to do this ... bought a crew, have given them ressources and had also ones in the ship ressources chest ... But like so many things it is broken, or not implemented - and there is not a single describtion how things are supposed to work... They will wait until external websites and fanboys do their work for them .. like in ark ...

And please Wildcard fanboys - i dont need your comments that its my fault when i go in a free port ... I mean i was there just because i have to fucking sleep from time to time ... double the auto decay timer and people can log off without lossing their stuff overnight...

Nobody from the devs cares about anything ... We have seen that with the launch already ... Players invest hours for hours in this game .. and loose everything only because the developers dont think enough about things ... same with the million ships of the damned ... why why why where there so many of them - what are you thinking when you implement things in that way??... there is no other reason then they wanna kidding their players ... or why are there lvl 168 alpha creatures right on the starter islands? Why wildcard why? That are no bugs .. that is only stupidness and a lack of caring and thinking for players!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ms.Sn4ppy said:

The fast auto decay is such a stupid fuck ... unplayable for humans that need sleep from time to time ....

I built a sloop yesterday, had every piece of stuff in it... With building, sailing for treasures etc. this took me the whole day...

My company dont own land until now, so my only option was to bring it in a free port over night ... because i have to sleep from time to time in real life ^^

I slept for 7 hours ... weird enough that i start the game immediatly after waking up - only to see the stupid ship sinking before my eyes !!! There was no time for repairing anymore...

I hit alt+f4 ... and lost all fun for playing

There is appearently a function for the npc-crew to repair ... i tried to do this ... bought a crew, have given them ressources and had also ones in the ship ressources chest ... But like so many things it is broken, or not implemented - and there is not a single describtion how things are supposed to work... They will wait until external websites and fanboys do their work for them .. like in ark ...

And please Wildcard fanboys - i dont need your comments that its my fault when i go in a free port ... I mean i was there just because i have to fucking sleep from time to time ... double the auto decay timer and people can log off without lossing their stuff overnight...

Nobody from the devs cares about anything ... We have seen that with the launch already ... Players invest hours for hours in this game .. and loose everything only because the developers dont think enough about things ... same with the million ships of the damned ... why why why where there so many of them - what are you thinking when you implement things in that way??... there is no other reason then they wanna kidding their players ... or why are there lvl 168 alpha creatures right on the starter islands? Why wildcard why? That are no bugs .. that is only stupidness and a lack of caring and thinking for players!!

Again another post about ships in Freeport don't they learn Freeport is not your parking spot it will decay fast

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Again another post about ships in Freeport don't they learn Freeport is not your parking spot it will decay fast

lol okey ... like those people where hired by wildcard ^^

As a single player or when i am in a small company - what can i do at this state:

- let the ship in the ocean .. to get it destroyed by other players?

- anchor it at other islands then freeports .. to get it destroyed by other players?

- After 2 days from launch there was not a single island that is not claimed!

When they make a game only for multinational big companies - then they should at least give you a big message on the screen that there is a fast auto decay ...

But yeah - keep defending them ... that will clearly help the community and developement ...

Edited by Ms.Sn4ppy

3 minutes ago, Ms.Sn4ppy said:

lol okey ... like those people where hired by wildcard ^^

As a single player or when i am in a small company - what can i do at this state:

- let the ship in the ocean .. to get it destroyed by other players?

- anchor it at other islands then freeports .. to get it destroyed by other players?

When they make a game only for multinational big companies - then they should at least give you a big message on the screen that there is a fast auto decay ...

But yeah - keep defending them ... that will clearly help the community and developement ...

I'm not defending anyone I'm just saying this topic has been discussed alot fast decay in Freeport because  of knobs killing newbs but sounds like you should be playing On a PvE server like me because PvP is FFA can't help u there

Edited by Hackjob

Play the game the way its ment to be played... join a alliance or merge with others to a larger and stronger company

17 minutes ago, Dayum said:

Play the game the way its ment to be played... join a alliance or merge with others to a larger and stronger company

And how is the game to be played? Is your gameplay the rigth one? Is grifing in pve? Stealing claims and destroy ships in pve?claim 10 islands? There are ppl that play with 2 or 3 friends, and solo players, you need to respect everyone choise and way of play.

Its not about respect those playstyles... its about that the game isnt made for solo players and small groups , get it.

You cant change the game because it doesnt fit your playstyle... adapt, go on and find another game or play on a empty private server.

Edited by Dayum