Sign in to follow this  
SpeedInc

Company Representation...

I'm at a loss... the first thing you see other than the splash banner when getting here is seeing the "top 10" of sorts for each server. But when taking a closer look to find info on such big shots I found nothing in the Company Directory pages.. How so and why? I would have made the top companies as they are but only if they are registered here.. It sucks trying to find a group to play with when you A. have to search page by page because the filter and sort buttons don't work together, B. have to go from server to server in public (toxic) chat trying to find a group that fits what your looking for (if the servers are actually working), and C. oh yeah they don't exist in the directory!

You cant just post on here LFG cause that will get you locked out. Im good with the bugs in the game (not really but you know what i mean) but getting filter buttons to not work right in the company directory is just sad! Try it your self... do a search for PVE by most members... let me know when it works.

WildCard.. how about a bonus for Co.'s that are in the registry to get in game bonus or bonuses depending how how many of their members are signed up as well in the directory under your flag....

lost cause i know..