Bonedancer

Looking for 8+ Man Companies For Island

We're looking for a couple good companies for our island. We want active companies who's serious about playing the game, will help defend and not troll other islanders. We have a pretty huge alliance going with trade routes/resource routes setup already. Trolls need not apply and please be mature. Post here with your Company name and long-term plans for the game. We will be doing interviews on Discord maybe by tonight if we get enough responses. We have a very good community, we have a lot of fun and we're all on top of things in our block. Hope to talk to some of you soon and good luck in the game. 

Howdy, my name is Derek but my ign name is Cpt. Jack Meoff lol i know its dumb and silly but i like it. I run a company with my good buddy wulf our company name is the Valhalla pirates. were currently built in n7 but we have been looking for an island outside of the lawless zone somewhere we can call home and not worry about people just showing up randomly from the free ports that can just build next to us and leave they're crap behind. we currently have 9 people that play very consistently and we have another 4 that are still coming in. Our long term goals is to play the game and have fun. isn't that what its really about. we want to build up a strong infrastructure before we try and go out and get ourselves into some good old fashion pvp. we would be cool with setting up an alliance with you and who ever else you have on the island and if yall ever needed help or resources or man power we could work that out seeing how you would be giving up land so we could settle. we don't have any kids in our company were all mostly over 25. and thats the way we are going to keep it. having kids is just to hard because they can get frustrated and angry real quick and loose they shit over something small that could have been solved. We would love to hear back from yall and hope we can call you our neighbors here soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Edited by gidyin310

7 minutes ago, gidyin310 said:

Howdy, my name is Derek but my ign name is Cpt. Jack Meoff lol i know its dumb and silly but i like it. I run a company with my good buddy wulf our company name is the Valhalla pirates. were currently built in n7 but we have been looking for an island outside of the lawless zone somewhere we can call home and not worry about people just showing up randomly from the free ports that can just build next to us and leave they're crap behind. we currently have 9 people that play very consistently and we have another 4 that are still coming in. Our long term goals is to play the game and have fun. isn't that what its really about. we want to build up a strong infrastructure before we try and go out and get ourselves into some good old fashion pvp. we would be cool with setting up an alliance with you and who ever else you have on the island and if yall ever needed help or resources or man power we could work that out seeing how you would be giving up land so we could settle. we don't have any kids in our company were all mostly over 25. and thats the way we are going to keep it. having kids is just to hard because they can get frustrated and angry real quick and loose they shit over something small that could have been solved. We would love to hear back from yall and hope we can call you our neighbors here soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Check your PM's

Hello Bonedancer,

My friends and I in a small company called Salt Traders League may be interested.  We are a small company of 4 and we get quite a bit done.  We had a brig up to lvl 20 until offline raided by some cowards.  We are all in our 30's and all have careers.  When we play we play hard and play together and would be happy to find a spot where we can count on our neighbors as much as our neighbors can count on us.  We all played ark for quite a while and enjoyed the Prim+ servers and the early stages of the game more so than the later stages.  We are hoping to get significant enjoyment out of this game and despite the EA bugs and headaches thoroughly enjoy the game and we will be bouncing back in some fashion or another soon enough.  Hopefully some cold served justice sometime down the road.

Edited by Snuffbox Powderkeg
spelling

Are you on NA or EU?
We have a smaller company, 20 ish people.
We already have a Brig and a Galleon though, we are wanting to find something preferably in a temperate zone to get out of Tundra. We will probably keep our Tundra base as well but would like to do what you say and team up on a more temperate island.

Edited by MrTexas

6 hours ago, Snuffbox Powderkeg said:

Hello Bonedancer,

My friends and I in a small company called Salt Traders League may be interested.  We are a small company of 4 and we get quite a bit done.  We had a brig up to lvl 20 until offline raided by some cowards.  We are all in our 30's and all have careers.  When we play we play hard and play together and would be happy to find a spot where we can count on our neighbors as much as our neighbors can count on us.  We all played ark for quite a while and enjoyed the Prim+ servers and the early stages of the game more so than the later stages.  We are hoping to get significant enjoyment out of this game and despite the EA bugs and headaches thoroughly enjoy the game and we will be bouncing back in some fashion or another soon enough.  Hopefully some cold served justice sometime down the road.

check your pm

2 hours ago, MrTexas said:

Are you on NA or EU?
We have a smaller company, 20 ish people.
We already have a Brig and a Galleon though, we are wanting to find something preferably in a temperate zone to get out of Tundra. We will probably keep our Tundra base as well but would like to do what you say and team up on a more temperate island.

Pm'd you

8 hours ago, AshOB said:

Is this NA or EU? 

PvP

6 hours ago, Spongehunter said:

This sinster group?

No but if it's the same Sinister from Darktide I'm affiliated. 

Hi Bonedancer,

My friends and I are a small company of 4. In game we are the Monkey Show. We have been putting in a lot of hours in lawless fighting off  trolls trying to build some larger ships only to have things destroyed constantly. We are in our 30-40's except for my kid that plays with us. We would love to have a little piece of our own to continue to level and build, willing to contribute to the community and defend when necessary.

31 minutes ago, ZigZagey said:

Hi Bonedancer,

My friends and I are a small company of 4. In game we are the Monkey Show. We have been putting in a lot of hours in lawless fighting off  trolls trying to build some larger ships only to have things destroyed constantly. We are in our 30-40's except for my kid that plays with us. We would love to have a little piece of our own to continue to level and build, willing to contribute to the community and defend when necessary.

check pm's bud. that's awesome, my son plays with me as well

Hi there

we are a group of about 12 people. Who are very active. All our members are on every day. Our core group has played games together for years. We are currently on EU PVP. Would be looking to get some pirate on and help stamp our names in to the history of some nice wars. 

Johan Dagaru