Magpie

Seeds/spoilage

Please please consider either upping the drop of seeds or adding a skill that lets you smoosh produce into seeds.   I have been trying to collect seeds, and the drop rate is.... really low.  I've had over five hundred plants, no seeds.  Spent hours trying to collect seeds.. (gotta feed those pirates) and eventually gave up.

The spoilage of cooked food is crazy crazy fast.  Please consider turning it down.

Thank you!

• Like 2

i agree, even finding certain plants you want is hard enough and when you do find an area that has the plant you need, its insanely hard to get seeds.

At the very least, consider put seed gathering as a 25% chance skill into the cooking tree, or put an increased % chance with the hand harvesting that we can clearly see on each skill upgrade.

Agreed. Spoilage timers are absurd. Stored properly, grains have a storage life of 10-12 years. The stir-fry I cooked last night will last several days IRL so should at least last several game-days. How could trade prosper in a world where your cargo has a half life of an hour?

• Like 1