Sign in to follow this  
Bonedancer

Atlas Patch Stuck on 4.0 (Network Connection Timeout)

Ok so two of our guildmates are running Atlas 4.1 and the other two of us are running 4.0. Only the other two can get it and we can't load into any zone, I'm assuming because our game isn't updating. Anyone know a work around on this? Already tried file integrity and no go. 

if on steam the only way i know of is to verify file integrity but i did it,pulled up and error,didnt seem to fix said error and was still on 4.0.so i'm in the same boat

25 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Client is meant to be on 4.0 and server on 4.1.

Your two guildmates are probably confusing themselves with what is the client version and what is the server version.

Probably, but that still doesn't explain how they're able to freely launch into any location they want to at will and we can't even load into one. We've tried file integrity, I even uninstalled the game completely and still am unable to get back in for the last 3 hours or so. 

feels bad 😞

3 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

Probably, but that still doesn't explain how they're able to freely launch into any location they want to at will and we can't even load into one. We've tried file integrity, I even uninstalled the game completely and still am unable to get back in for the last 3 hours or so. 

feels bad 😞

Many people are having those issues, I can assure you it is not the version issue. Things are not stable right now, best thing to do is just give the devs some time to resolve the issues. I'm personally not playing currently until there's at least new patches to fix server performance hopefully in the next day or two.