Captain Contagious

Login Issues on 2nd Grid - Redis DB not populating

I managed to solve my issue of not being able to relogin with some help from JetFox on the discord channel. For anyone else that gets disconnected once they have travelled from their home server to another grid and can no longer log back into their server the following helped me. Set your homeserver IP to the same IP address that your redis server is connecting to. In my case that was 127.0.0.1. Change that in the json file as well as under seamlessip in the bat file. My second grid is running off 192.168.0.11 and I can log in without issue now.

I am still having an issue with the redis DB not being populated properly though. I have no playerinfo DB. I am unsure how this will impact me at at later stage. This is how it looks:

redislatest.PNG.a2df9ea603c10652de78c118665512d7.PNG

Edited by Captain Contagious
added image

Hi,

it did not help by my problem.

I try to cross the boarder but i get a connection time out by the server. at first I try to change the IP in 127.0.0.1 on my homeserver but it did not work than i try it on my homeserver and my grid but it did not work also.  But when i try it without a ship it will work ... only with a ship it did not work.

Do u have any idea?

Thank u 😃