Randioh

Server Not Responsive but Shows Server Info

Hey,

I am having a problem where I run my .bat and my server only appears in the Steam>View>Servers directory. Now although it shows up, it is labeled <not responsive> yet when I view it's server info, I see dynamic latency upon refreshes and rather than saying "server not responding" like an offline server, it sais "No Users currently playing on this server.". Then I clicked "Join Game" and it brought me to the server directory in-game and displayed an error message that reads "Unable to query server info for invite.". I would really appreciate if anyone had ANY information on this to let me know. Thank you ❤️

unknown[1].png

Screenshot_20.png

pff i had this problem also.

check if: all ports are set the same as in the Servergrid and the mapeditor. 

if just 1 port is not set good this wil happen

Thanks for responding! So i'm brand spankin' new to port forwarding, and I'm sure now that the issue lies, like you said, in the assignment of the ports. I have currently a 2x2 grid where I had assigned each square a Port/Game Port and a Seamless port that fit the parameters of the game. Each grid square has a different set of ports, and also the .bat file has two more. so the total ports should be 10 if i'm correct? Or were the Query Port and Port supposed to be different ports which would bring the total to 14?