Sign in to follow this  
Keil

Is the map a globe or not?

Are you able to travel from one end of the map to another, for example from O5 to A5

I had a guy passing 01 today that wanted to go from 0-4 to O-15. The world can not be a globe, because then the zones in the north and south had to be much smaller then the ones on the equator . but it seems you can get from O to A, and from 15 to 1.

ย 

Edit: BTW, if the earth was round, you could not go from 15 to 1 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Telhma

The map is technically donut shaped since sailing off A1 moves you directly to O1. Like Telhma said, if the world was a globe that wouldn't be possible and you would be ending up at something like O15ย or some such instead.

But yes, sailing off A moves you to O and sailing off 15 moves you to 1. Both vice-versa.

images.png

2 hours ago, Capsup said:

The map is technically donut shaped since sailing off A1 moves you directly to O1. Like Telhma said, if the world was a globe that wouldn't be possible and you would be ending up at something like O15ย or some such instead.

For some reason it removed my answer when i wanted to add the image, but just for the record. if the world was a globe, you still should be able to move from A1 to O-1 by sailing to the west. But if you would sail to the north, you would be able to travel to every zone from B-1 to O-1. because they all should be end in a point at the north ๐Ÿ˜‰

like in the image i posted in the post before ๐Ÿ˜„

greets