Sign in to follow this  
prince da don

land claim map

this needs to be in the game to at least give people an option to find an island that isn't covered up by looking at the map you should be able to see what islands are covered vs the islands that are not. this will help people from not having to sail from island to island trying to find somewhere to claim. instead, they will be able to go to the exact island they are looking for and have it up in real time online.

With thew corrent claiming system that woulld be not the best, the ones that claimed a lot off islands will rush there too to claim them., and they would have an advantage, they have big ships, and ppl that needed real land to claim her first bit off land will have only raft to go there. I travel so much in my raft its not getting funny anymore, and have to take some care where to park my raft, or they will destroy it, this on pve. Parked t near shore last nigth, when i got back online, there where 3-4 dudes and a large bear all to add weight to the raft to sunk it, this becouse they need to build something there. i was there for like 2-3 hours parked, i logged in with the raft on 500 health, 1 minute more and it would be to late.

Pve need a lot off changes, more then pvp.