Sign in to follow this  
Talon008

Question and Suggestion

As far as my question goes, does anyone know how to get power stone yet, or what they do?  I mean I know where they are supposed to be but I've been to the power stone island and have no clue on how to get them...  Are they even implemented into the game?  As for my suggestion the environmental negatives need to be toned back a lot.  There is no surviving on the edge of the map right now.  My character is level 48 with every point I have into fortitude and fur armor.  I have to be inside a building with a fire on and vitamin bonus just not to die at night time.  Literally have to sit inside and do nothing for 1/3 of the day on the edge of the map it's not fun.  I figured that if I leveled my character up and put a lot of points in to fortitude with fur armor I'd be able to survive on the outer edge away from the larger companies.  It's just not possible in the current state to actually be productive there.  If you aren't dying to cold you're dying to an army of wolves or yetis.  The small island that we built a base on literally has an alpha wolf that spawns every day that we have to deal with.  So as it stands we can hardly even play the game because the weather is too harsh and the alphas are too many.  I'd like to enjoy the game but currently it's just not fun.