Sign in to follow this  
Naviss

Ugh This seems harder then Ark was.

So... At first I sailed to try and find a new grid / server. I make it to the border wall, And my raft has been stuck there for hours. It just teleports back to the same spot over and over. 

Gave up on that and respawned someplace else. Lawless area. Made it to level 8, Told to leave, but unable to make a raft.... So can't level anymore and can't build a raft no matter where I spawn, Meanwhile my raft at the grid wall, still there, Still stuck. 

Anyone else have this issue?

I'm only lvl2 so haven't reached the raft stage yet but as I understand it, you don't make a raft, you obtain it from an NPC at the docks.

I thought so too, Which is completely broken when you're forced to spawn on a lawless island.

5 minutes ago, Naviss said:

I thought so too, Which is completely broken when you're forced to spawn on a lawless island.

Game is still broke and they hand aided it with these lawless areas. It was a bad move imo because these areas are awful and get boring rather quickly.  I feel like I’m just playing ark levels 1-5 over and  over.  

Edited by Rickyh24

Raft/boat building will be available on a higher level than the level cap of a freeport. That’s why you can spawn on lawless islands. Obtaining a raft needs to be at a freeport and if you’re a too high level for it, then you need to gain some exp mate. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Raft/boat building will be available on a higher level than the level cap of a freeport. That’s why you can spawn on lawless islands. Obtaining a raft needs to be at a freeport and if you’re a too high level for it, then you need to gain some exp mate. 

How do we get to Freeport? I still can’t connect to any Freeport areas